Friday, March 12, 2010

In Progress: Fireplace Scene 1 & 2, Winchester Hallway, and Update

This week I slipped while removing a v-nail on a frame and had to get stitches on my left forearm. It really hasn't caused me much discomfort except that typing irritates it a little more than I'd like.


 
11"H by 14"W, on panel. 
(click for enlargement) 

 14"H by 11"W, on panel. 
(click for enlargement) 

These paintings are both near completion but I feel like they need something more. I can't help but feel like at this size, I should think of them as studies for larger paintings.


 10"H by 8"W, on panel. 
(click for enlargement) 

Here's a small painting I just started today. The source is a strange and convoluted hallway inside the Winchester Mystery house in San Jose. 



This is the frame that I injured myself on.  I'm so happy with how it looks that I'm posting it here without a proper cropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment